Mechanix Wear Durahide M-Pact Driver F9-360 Glove
Item Code: LDMP-C75
Reviews / Q&A
The Mechanix Wear Durahide M-Pact Driver F9-360 Glove is built with Durahide and lined with high-tensile strength fibers to deliver 360° EN 388: 2016 Level F & ANSI A9 cut-resistance. The M-Pact Driver is equipped with full-coverage Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection that meets EN 13594 standard and the Gunn cut finger design repositions vulnerable seams for abrasive material handling.
- Comfortable stretch-elastic cuff creates easy on and off flexibility.
- High-tensile strength liner provides 360° EN 388: 2016 Level F & ANSI A9 cut resistance.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and metacarpal impact protection meet EN 13594 impact standard.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) finger guards and pinch-point fingertip impact protection.
- Top grain Durahide leather protects the back of your hands while you work.
- Durahide leather protects your palm with extreme abrasion resistance.
- Gunn cut finger design repositions vulnerable seams for improved durability.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.