The most lightweight and tactile glove in the Magpul line up, our Technical Gloves offer abrasion protection with maximum dexterity.
Durable synthetic construction for a second-skin fit with terry backed thumbs and touch screen capability that provide protection for active hands with minimum impact on fine motor skills.
Magpul Gloves. The evolution of the human-mechanical interface.
- Lightweight, durable glove without compromising dexterity
- Tough synthetic suede palm and inner finger construction for wet or dry grip on all firearms
- Narrow, minimalistic forefinger for easy access and better control of firearms triggers
- Terrycloth backed thumb area to quickly remove fogging on hunting optics and glasses
- Ambidextrous three-finger touchscreen capability
- Elastic wrist closure keeps out debris
- 100% synthetic
- Subdued branding for better camouflage and concealment
- Small 6.5"-7.5" (16.5-19cm)
- Medium 7.5"-8.5" (19-21.5cm)
- Large 8.5"-9.5" (21.5-24cm)
- X-LargeE 9.5"-10.5" (24-27cm)
- XX-Large 10.5"+ (27+cm)
To determine your glove size:
- With a measuring tape or string, measure the circumference around your hand just below the knuckles (do not include your thumb)
- Measure length of the string and check the sizes above to find the closest match
- Our gloves are designed to fit snugly. If you prefer a looser fitting glove, please select one size larger than you typically wear
Magpul Core Technical Gloves
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov