Please note: The price on these pants have been raised slightly since the creati,on of this video.
CHECK OUT WHAT SOME OF THE CONTENT CREATORS ON YOUTUBE HAD TO SAY ABOUT US!
New from LA Police Gear, the Urban Ops Tactical Pants are the byproduct of years of producing high quality, tactical pants that don't break the bank. The Urban Ops Pants offer an improved fit and ultra-lightweight material, while still being tough, durable, and most of all useful. The pocket configuration has been optimized to let you access the gear you ,need quickly, and the brass locking YKK zipper and metal tac-stud have been put through the ringer to make sure they won't fail you.
The Urban Ops Pants are constructed from a lightweight yet resilient 65% polyester and 35% cotton rip-stop fa,bric, and include an elastic waistband so you are as comfortable as possible all day. The articulating knees and Gusseted crotch make these pants a great choice for those always on the move.
These pants are formally referred to as the Shrik,e Pants, but due to the name sounding similar to another pant, we decided to change the name. Sorry for any confusion!
- 65% Polyester/35% Cotton rip-stop fabric
- Fabric Weight: 7.5 oz.
- Cargo Pockets ,w/LAPG pass through
- Single front slip-pocket
- Slip Back Pockets
- Front pockets optimized for knife or flashlight clip
- Articulating Knee
- Elastic Waistband
- YKK Locking Brass Zipper
- Brass Tac-Stud closure -, extremely reliable and tough
- 6 belt loops - accommodates most belts up to 2 inches (belt not included)
- Gusseted Crotch
- Slanted Cargo Pocket Flaps For Seated Access
- 22 individual bartacks to increase strength
- Please Note:While the fit may vary from person to person, these pants are measured to the waist size, and the elastic waistband provides a 1" stretch. If you will be tucking in your shirt or using an Inside the Waistband holster we recommend going ,up 1 to 2 sizes to compensate for the needed space..
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov