The LA Police Gear Frunk Pack is a great option for those who don't want to or can't carry an IWB or OWB holster with their current attire, or are just looking for a more comfortable concealed carry option. Our waist pack is capable of holding a full sized handgun with the included LAPG Hook & Loop Universal Holster, and the five part elastic belt allows you to securely carry 5 spare magazines. Zippered pockets on the front and back of the Frunk provide additional storage, while a zippered mesh pocket inside the main compartment is perfect for smaller items.
The Frunk can be carried in a few different ways to best suit your needs. Use the attached waist strap for quick on and off around your waist or shoulder for cross-body carry, or use the pass through to mount the pack directly onto your belt.
This tactical "fanny pack" isn't just useful for concealed carry though. Pack it full of medical supplies for a custom built IFAK. Throw your wallet, keys, and phone in it to walk the dog or go for a jog. Carry your tourniquet, knife, flashlight, and other gear EDC in an easy to access pack. Stuff it full of snacks and sneak into the movies, the possibilities are endless with the LAPG Frunk Waist Pack!
- Dimensions: 6.5" H x 11.5" W x 3.5" D
- Weight: .5 lbs
- Hook and Loop area on the front with 2 MOLLE loops (1 on each side)
- Zippered front pocket
- Zippered main compartment
- Five part elastic belt for pistol magazines, knives, flashlights, or other accessories
- Two open top pockets perfectly sized to hold your ID, credit cards, or similarly sized items
- Hook and loop area inside main compartment to attach HLU holster (included) or organizer (also included)
- Zippered Mesh pocket inside main compartment
- Loop for keys/small items (inside main compartment)
- LAPG logo and zippered pocket on inner side
- Waist strap with buckle on one side and hook-buckle on the other
- Pass through on inner side of Frunk (can be used to attach the pack directly to a belt)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov