The LA Police Gear W900 Compact with Rechargeable Battery is perfect for everyday carry and outdoor sports. Featuring a Nichia 219D LED with a span life of 50,000 hours and a max output up to 900 Lumens, overheating protection and a comfortable grip, it's the tactical flashlight you can rely on!
- Compact and portable. Perfect for everyday carry and outdoor sports
- Utilized Nichia 219D LED with a span life of 50,000 hours
- Max output to 900 lumens
- Made of aero grade aluminum alloy with type III military grade hard anodizing finish
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Overheating protection along with a comfortable grip and protects internal electronic components
- IPX8 waterproof rating
- LED: Nichia 219D LED
- Battery: 1 18650 Li-ion
- Weight: 50G without battery
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 1" x 1"
- Includes USB Charger
- Turbo: 900 Lumens - 4 hours
- High: 320 Lumens - 4.5 hours
- Medium: 160 Lumens - 10 hours
- Low: 50 Lumens - 22 hours
- Lowest: 10 lumens - 150 hours
- Moon: 0.5 lumens - 350 hours
- Strobe: 900 lumens
- Beacon: 150 lumens
- SOS: 900 lumens
- Distance: 167 meters
- Intensity: 6940Cd
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
LAPG W900 provides both tactical mode and illuminating modes. Modes will reset after pressing tail switch 7 times consecutively. LED will flash 6 times to confirm LAPG W900's has accessed to the other mode.
Option 1: Press and hold the tail switch to access to Turbo mode. Releasing your finger will turn off the light.
Option 2: Quickly press the tail switch to access the Turbo mode
Option 3: Quickly press the tail switch twice to access the Strobe.
Quickly press the tail switch
Option 1: press and hold the tail switch for 0.5 seconds to moonlight level. Press the tail switch quickly to access the memorized mode. When in this mode, quickly press the tail switch to cycle thru other modes: ultralow, low, middle, high, turbo, high, middle, low, and ultralow
Press tail switch for 0.5 seconds to turn off light
Strobe, SOS, And Beacon: (Unavailable in Tactical Mode)
1. Activation: press tail switch twice to access strobe if light is on or off
2. While in strobe mode, press tail switch to cycle between strobe, SOS, beacon
3. Press tail switch quickly to get back to the memorized illumination mode
- Lockout function: lock the tail switch to avoid accidental activation
- Lock: When the light is off, quickly press the tail switch 3 times to lock it. LED will flash for 3 times and it will not be able to turn on
- Unlock:While tail switch is locked, quickly press it 3 times. The LED will flash once, then can be turned on as normal.
Countdown Timer: (Unavailable in Tactical Mode)
Lock: When the light is on, quickly press the tail switch 3 times to set 3 minute countdown. LED will flash once to indicate the countdown is activated. After 3 minutes, the light will turn off automatically. Press the tail switch 3 times and the LED will flash twice. The countdown timer will now be increased to 6 minutes, 9 minutes, 27 minutes, or 30 minutes. Deactivate the countdown by pressing the tail switch 3 times to cancel.
1. Insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the flashlight head
2. Replace the LAPG W900 battery when it has not been used for a long time
3. Do NOT shine flashlight into eyes.
LAPG W900 Compact LED light w/ Recharge Battery
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov