The hip and thigh may be slightly smaller when compared to the BFE Pant. If you think you may need more room in those areas, you might want to consider ordering one size up.
The LAPG BFE Stretch Shorts were designed after our best selling BFE Tactical Pants and include all the same features and pockets. These tactical shorts are made from a 67% polyester/33% cotton with mechanical stretch built in for added comfort.
Just like the pants, our BFE Shorts were designed with all the key features you need, without the excess you dont. They have a total of 11 pockets, each designed for key purposes.
11 Pocket Configuration:
(2) Front pockets - angled to allow for clipping, deep enough for whatever you need to carry
(2) Zippered cargo pockets - complete with interior organization for mags, tourniquets, or any other EDC items
(2) Rear hip pockets - perfect size for rifle mags, cell phones, etc.
(2) Rear patch pockets - open top for quick access to wallet or other items
(1) Dedicated knife, tool, or light pocket - on right hip
(1) Dedicated knife, tool, or light pocket - on left hip
(1) Hidden handcuff key pocket - in rear center belt loop
The LAPG BFE Stretch Shorts have a flattering and comfortable athletic fit. It gives you plenty of room where you need it but isn't baggy like traditional cargo shorts. These look equally at home in the field or in the office and keep you looking professional. The stretch fabric is amazingly comfortable and moves with you due to the special composition and the articulated points. All while being tough thanks to reinforced construction and bar tacks in key areas, a gusseted crotch, 7 belt loops, and a YKK locking brass zipper.
We managed to pack in this amazing fabric and all of these features into a short almost half the price of comparable shorts.