The Kershaw Natrix Flipper Knife 7007-KE features a drop-point blade made of 8Cr13MoV steel that offers solid performance with good edge-holding and easy resharpening.
The stonewashed blade finish compliments aesthetically while also hiding "every-day-use" scratches. The SpeedSafe assisted opening makes it easy to open the Natrix one-handed so it's always ready to go.
The handle is lightweight G-10, 3D-machined and chamfered to fit comfortably in the hand.
The Natrix weighs in at a mere 2.9 ounces and decorative aluminum backspacer lightens the load even further.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Steel Sub-Frame Lock
- Reversible deep-carry (left/right, tip-up) pocketclip
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: G-10
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Open length: 7.5 in. (19.1 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (82.2 g)
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries
- Sub-Frame Lock: One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
Kershaw Natrix Flipper Knife
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov