Benchmark by LAPG is now called Iron & Haft Workwear!
Yes, the Iron & Haft Apprentice Cargo Work Pants is first and foremost a work pant. We wanted to create something for the hardworking guy that isn't necessarily tactical, but he knows how to get his hands dirty. We feel like the Apprentice Pant is the perfect solution! This pant gives you the critical features and durability you need, and leaves out the frills and gimmicks that you don't need. These are classic cargo work pants that will be comfortable, last a long time, and save you money!
Some of the critical features we added to make sure this pant qualified as a work pant are a hammer loop (positioned on the left side), internal knee pads pockets, a reinforced heel to prevent wear, and cargo pocket top flap pass throughs that are a great quick access option.
6 Pocket Layout
- (2) Rear Slip Pockets - For Easy Access
- (2) Angled Front Pockets - perfect for clipping a knife, light, or pen
- (2) Large cargo pockets with hook & loop closures
- + Top flap pass through for quick access
- 55% Cotton / 45% Polyester Rip-Stop Fabric
- Fabric Weight: 7 oz.
- Hammer loop added to left side
- Knee Pad pockets
- Elastic waistband
- Reinforced heel
- Articulating knee panels
- 6 total pockets (see above for details)