The High Speed Gear Core Plate Carrier has a rugged design, built for law enforcement or range/training use. With padded shoulder straps and spacer mesh interior, the Core is comfortable and low-profile. Despite its streamlined design it remains versatile, sporting adjustability, comfort, laset-cut MOLLE webbing, and more. Whether you're an officer building your quick reaction or active shooter kit, a student shopping for required equipment for training, or a responsibly-armed citizen gearing up for tactical range time, the Core is the perfect minimalist plate carrier for you.
- 10.25" x 2.5" x 14.5"
- .956 lbs.
- Built with a proprietary, heavy-duty nylon laminate, including rugged 1000D outward faces
- 6x5 laser-cut MOLLE on front plate and 6x6 on rear plate
- Padded and adjustable stretch-woven shoulder straps
- Interior spacer mesh padding provides comfort and ventilation
- Large loop panels on front and back for ID/unit patches
- Lash slots for attaching comms cables or body cam mounts
- Side-release buckle side straps enable easy on/off
- Can be upgraded with cummerbund attachment (coming soon) via the additional webbing loops on either side
- Interior label with blank space for name, badge number, etc.
- Berry compliant
Available in four sizes to fit most plates:
- Small for small SAPI and commercial 8" x 10" plates
- Medium for medium SAPI plates
- Large for large SAPI and commercial 10" x 12" plates
- XL for extra large SAPI plates