The High Speed Gear Adaptable Belt Mount Handcuff TACO Pouch will hold almost any brand of handcuff with a retention strap that is adjustable in length. Also ideal for field compasses, tins and other similar products.
High Speed Gear's Adaptable Belt Mount (ABM) attachment format offers a sturdier alternative for mounting to belts. This attachment method uses a strip of durable, vinyl-backed, heavy-duty nylon laminate and reliable snap closure to create a belt loop. Three laser-cut slits enable the user to thread the loop smaller or larger for 1.5"-1.75", 1.75"-2" or 2"-2.25" belts, respectively. The inside of this fashioned belt loop features a patch of hook designed to match up with the interior loop of HSG rigger belts to lock the pouch in the desired position on your belt.
Features & Specs:
- The handcuff retention strap is adjustable in length
- Fits chained and hinged cuffs
- Perfect for field compasses and small tins
- Also fits small radios, such as the BaoFeng UV-5R
- Features our patented TACO design for adjustable retention
- MOLLE version includes HSGI Clips for attachment to MOLLE or PALS
- ABM version can mount to belts up to 2.25"
- Dimensions: 3"L x 1.5"W x 3.5"H, .14 lbs