The High Speed Gear Slotted Sure Grip Padded Belt system adds versatility to one of the slimmest and sturdiest on the market.
- 0.75" thick and 4.5" tall
- Neoprene padding creates a gel like comfort
- Adds a level of grip that is unlike any other belt system on the market
- Individual PALS platforms allow the inner belt to be woven inside or outside of the PALS to satisfy user needs for MOLLE mounting or belt mounting for holsters and other accessories.
- Four suspender attachments are positioned strategically if suspenders are needed
- Assembled with a removable HPDE stiffener to add stability
- Measurements: 0.5" x 4.0" x Length / 1.27 cm x 10.16 cm x Length
- Weight: 1 lbs / 0.45 kg
If you wish to order Rigger Belt to mate with the SGPB, you must select it as an option when ordering (Recommended Items). Please be careful and deliberate when selecting the Slim Grip size vs. the Rigger Belt size.
Selecting the Sure-Grip Size vs. the Rigger Belt Size
To accurately determine the proper size padded belt, take these steps. First, determine the size gap you want in front between ends of the belt. Most people want about 4 inches, but some like the belt to touch or even overlap. Once you have this decided, take a tape measure around your waist while wearing your everyday belt. Finally, subtract the gap you want from the waist measurement. Order the padded belt closest to this final measurement. If you choose the cobra belt, you will need to go up a few inches from your standard belt size to accommodate the added girth created by padded belt. If you choose the duty belt, please choose the closest waist size to the length of padded belt chosen.
Below is the total length of the SGPB for sizing:
32" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this SGPB, the smallest Cobra you should order is Medium
39" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this SGPB, the smallest Cobra you should order is Large
44" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this SGPB, the smallest Cobra you should order is XL
48" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this SGPB, the smallest Cobra you should order is 2X
High Speed Gear Slotted Sure Grip Padded Belt