The Hatch Friskmaster MAX Cut & Needle Puncture Resistant Glove is a versatile glove constructed with Protech enhanced synthetic suede for maximum cut and needlestick puncture resistance. The high-stretch back of the hand provides excellent dexterity and comfort for all-day wear. The Friskmaster MAX gloves are touchscreen compatible with a seamless cuff for a snug fit.
WARNING: Cut-resistant gloves are not cut-proof. Cut-resistant data is captured in a controlled laboratory setting. The data is intended to provide users a means of comparing potential glove performance but does not provide a definitive statement on the expected performance in real-world applications. Use common sense and exercise caution when encountering potential hazards.
Specs & Features:
- ANSI Cut Resistance A9, highest rating for cut resistance
- Level 5 ANSI Needlestick Puncture Resistance, highest rated level of protection from the NIJ
- Protech enhanced synthetic suede palm and fingers offers max cut and needlestick puncture resistance
- Touchscreen compatible finger and thumb
- High-stretch back of hand with minimal decoration for uniform compliance
- Seamless cuff for enhanced fit and to better accommodate large watches
- Wrap-over fingertips
- Reinforced thumb area