The First Tactical TacTix 3 Day Plus Backpack boasts our innovative Lynx Laser Cut Platform which is compatible with MOLLE/PALS. Like all First Tactical backpacks this pack features the Hook & Hang Thru compartment, which exponentially increases organization options. Among large tactical backpacks, the Tactix 3-Day Plus leaves its competition in the back of the pack.
Lynx Laser Cut Plateform Compatible With MOLLE/PALS
A new take on the traditional web platform offers twice the mounting positions and tests 20% stronger than that of other tactical bags. Two layers of 500D nylon fabric are laminated together for extra strength with a low profile, while our laser cut slat system is both strong and smart, and offers twice the usable loops to position additional gear.
First Tactical's Hook And Hang Thru System
Ingenious Hook and Hang Thru System compartment unzips top and bottom, allowing specialized items like First Tactical Rifle Sleeves or other oversized tactical gear or hanging items to slide through and securely hook & hang in place.
Removable Compression Straps
Completely repositionable or removable straps allow optimal personalization of your pack.
- Main Compartment: 13” L x 22” H x 9” D / 33.0cm L x 55.9cm H x 22.9cm D
- Back Hook and Hang Pocket: 13” L x 22” H x 1” D / 33.0cm L x 55.9cm H x 2.5 cm D
- Side Pockets (x2): 6.5” L x 16” H x 2.25” D / 16.5cm L x 40.6cm H x 6.4 cm D
- Top Front Dump Pocket: 11.5” L x 4.5” H x 1” D / 29.2cm L x 11.4 cm H x 2.5cm D
- CCW Pocket: 11.5” L x 17” H x 0” D / 29.2cm L x 43.2 cm H x 0cm D
- Front Admin Pocket: 11.5” L x 16.5” H x 1.5” D / 29.2cm L x 41.9cm H x 3.8cm D
- Front L Pockets (x2): 5.25” L x 16.5” H x 0.75” D / 13.3cm L x 41.9cm H x 1.9cm D
- Approx. Capacity: 3794 cubic inches / 62.2 liters
- Weight: 5.4 lbs / 2.48 kg
- Pockets: 11 external, 24 internal
- 500D/1000D water resistant nylon
- YKK zippers
- Duraflex hardware
First Tactical TacTix 3 Day Plus Backpack
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov