The First Tactical Men's Defender Shirts are the best of both worlds: performance built to handle any mission while maintaining the professional look needed when on normal patrol. In the performance department specialized pockets boast ample space for oversized gear, a specialize yoke eliminates unwanted bulk, and oversized sleeve pockets accept patches or embroidery. Creating the perfect warm weather shirt was at the forefront of design as articulated elbows, running gussets, and vented mesh locations provide advanced movement and breathability.
The Defender Fabric features a breathable cotton and Cordura Nylon blend. The 2-way mechanical stretch Nyco, is one of the first to the market and has double ripstop fabric that is moisture wicking and perfect for warm weather.
Double Tough Elbow Protection
The Defender Shirt features features a durable, double-layer elbow pocket that is designed to take abuse throughout a lifetime of use. Pairs with First Tactical's Defender Elbow Pads.
Despite being designed for SWAT teams and high-level operators, the Defender Shirt maintains a professional look without looking overly aggressive.
- Body: 6.5 oz. 100% Polyester jersey; snag, fade and wrinkle resistant with wicking and anti-microbial finish
- Sleeves and collar: 6.9 oz., 55% cotton/45% Cordura Nylon mechanical 2-way stretch double ripstop with moisture wicking finish
- YKK zippers
- Duraflex pulls
- Turn garment inside out before laundering
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Line dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not use fabric softener
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
- Do not dry clean