The Fenix TK20R USB Rechargeable Flashlight delivers a beam distance of over 1000 feet (310m) through its CREE XPL HI V3 LED with a max output of 1000 lumens. Powered by a USB rechargeable 18650 battery or two cold-resistant CR123As as standby batteries. Featuring a dual layer body, inner waterproofing treatment, a tactical tail switch along with a side switch, and battery power indicator. This compact, USB rechargeable flashlight is designed for tactical and industrial applications.
- Uses Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement/charging is needed
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Overheat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Tactical switch for momentary on and constant activation
- Functional side switch for output selecion
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Length: 6" (151.5mm)
- Diameter: 1" (25mm)
- Head: 1.3" (34mm)
- Flashlight Weight: 5.0 oz. (141g) excluding battery
- Batteries: One 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included)
- Included: Fenix 3.6V/2900mAh 18650 rechargeable battery, USB charging cable, holster, lanyard, spare O-ring
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting U.S.
*Due to the intelligent overheat protection, the runtime of Turbo is estimated.
Fenix TK20R USB Rechargeable Flashlight
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov