The Fenix LD05 V2 EDC Penlight With UV Light is a must-have for medical workers, police officers or every day carry (EDC). Featuring three brightness levels of very warm 3000K white light from the 90 CRI Cree XQ-E HI warm white LED, plus a 365nm UV light; both of which are operated by the stainless steel tail switch. Powered by two included AAA batteries this light delivers 100 lumens, which qualifies it for medical or certificates inspection. The UV light can also be used for counterfeit currency detection. Waterproof, dustproof and extremely durable the LD05 V2.0 will be your favorite penlight.
- Cree XQ-E HI LED (90-CRI/ 3000K), with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Fitted with 365nm UV LED
- Powered by two AAA batteries
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Tail switch for one-handed activation and output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum and stainless steel
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Optimal quality optical lens
- Length: 5.3" (135mm)
- Diameter: 0.5" (13.5mm)
- Weight: 1.0 oz. (29.7g) excluding batteries
- Battery: Two AAA alkaline (included) or two Ni-MH battery
- Included: Spare O-ring, 2 AAA (Alkaline) Batteries
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting USA
*Note: The abovementioned parameters (lab-tested by Fenix using AAA alkaline and Ni-MH batteries) may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments.
**The runtime of High output is the accumulated time when time-limited downshift activates.
Fenix LD05 V2 EDC Penlight With UV Light
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov