Eleven 10 Rigid Tourniquet Case Jacket for SOFTT/SOFTT-W
Item Code: 4002
Reviews / Q&A
The Eleven 10 RIGID TQ Case Jacket for SOF TT/SOF TT-W is an optional accessory that when installed, completely covers your tourniquet to protect it from the elements. It also helps provide a clean, uniform look. The Jacket integrates with the existing hardware on your RIGID's rear mounting face, and the included snap uses an existing hole on the front of the Cross Front RIGID models. When deployed, the Jacket "breaks away" so there is no snagging on your tourniquet.
All of Eleven 10's products are designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- Hypalon One-Piece Construction
- Lightweight construction adds little weight to your RIGID TQ Case
- Velcro Loop square for a medical identifier patch (patch not included)
- Integrates into the Cross Front RIGID TQ Case with no case modifications
- Completely covers the tourniquet
- Break-Away design allows smooth removal of your tourniquet with no snagging
- Comes with all necessary hardware
- Does not include the RIGID TQ Case
NOTE: Will not work with the Slick Front RIGID TQ Case or the legacy Kydex TQ Cases
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.