The LA Police Gear 3 Day Backpack 2.0 takes everything you loved from our original 3 Day Backpack and improves on the design by adding new, exciting features.
Just like the original, the 2.0 has tons of room for your gear, and is MOLLE compatible in case you need to strap on external pouches. The shoulder straps make carrying heavier loads a breeze and the overall design and straps help distribute all of the weight evenly, while the new yoke system makes carrying the pack more comfortable than ever. Also new to the pack is a mesh padded back that will enhance comfort and breathability. The inside of the pack is lined with loop so you can attach all our pouches or other hooked back items for greater organization.
Last but definitely not least, we have added a new feature to the straps of the Atlas line that allows you to buckle in our LAPG Tactical Chest Pack Attachment directly to the backpack. The Chest Pack is a versatile carrying system that basically gives the storage of another backpack. Great for CCW, small items, or anything you can think of! We also have a huge selection of Duty Gear to fill up your new backpack.
- Made from 600D Polyester with PVC Coating (Multicam made from 500D Nylon)
- Multicam pack made with geniune Crye Precision Multicam Fabric
- Now with a mesh padded back for added comfort and breathability
- Dual compression straps
- Main compartment has interior organization system
- LAPG Shoulder Strap System integrates with separate Tactical Chest Pack Attachment
- Hydration compatible with ports on both shoulders
- MOLLE allows for limitless customization
- Loop lined interior for attaching LAPG Pouches or other hook backed items
- 19" tall X 13" wide X 12" thick at bottom and 9" at the top
- 2590 cubic inches
- Removable Backplate
Other items that work will with this backpack system are Safariland brand holsters, Blackhawk Holsters , and Streamlight Flashlights .
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov