The Defense Technology First Defense .4% MK-4 Foam OC Aerosol 56342 equips easily to a duty belt and delivers 20-25 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 10-12 ft. This .4% MC OC aerosol product utilizes a cone delivery method providing a wide spray pattern for easier target acquisition.
- The 3 oz. MK-4 canister will deliver 20-25 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 10-12 ft.
- The cone delivery method provides a wide spray pattern for easier target acquisition.
- The .4% MC yellow banded canister indicates the major capsaicinoid level which is discharged at the nozzle at time of use.
- The MK-4 is an ideal size for patrol officers to wear on a duty belt.
- This formulation has been tested and is non-flammable and Electronic Discharge Weapon (EDW) safe.
- Defense Technology First Defense OC Aerosols are produced in an ISO rated manufacturing facility.
- All Major Capsaicinoid percentages (MC%) are verified by an Independent Laboratory for quality assurance
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov