This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Men's Tachyon 8" Polishable Black Tactical Boot 50124 offers the protection and durability demanded from a boot. With features like a full rubber outsole for superior abrasion resistance, traction, and durability, and a waterproof GORE-TEX option, the Tachyon presents boot performance first, and sneaker performance second.
- The polishable synthetic leather on the toe area meets uniform requirements.
- Lighter weight with cool comfort in warmer temperatures, our unlined leather boots will mold perfectly to your foot.
- The Danner special hardware allows you to tighten from toe to top with one swift tug for a secure, tight fit.
- The Danner polyurethane footbed provides superior shock absorption with an additional layer of open cell construction for improved air circulation.
- Known for its lightweight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- 100% rubber for superior abrasion resistance and pentagonal lugs for maximum surface contact.
- The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
- Weight: 26 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Footbed: Open Cell Polyurethane
- Nylon Shank
- Last Type: DLE-01
- Outsole: Danner Tachyon
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.