Danner Super Rain Forest Non-Metallic Safety Toe Work Boot 11550
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
Made in the USA, the Super Rain Forest GTX boot is a great all-purpose work boot that gets the job done. Double-thick leather offers exceptional durability, and the GORE-TEX lining provides breathable waterproof protection. Stitchdown construction guarantees a wider platform for greater stability and support underfoot.
- Full-Gain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through nine different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Gore-Tex (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Super Rain Forest Leather: The toughest leather we can find, it resists alkali, lime, and anything else you'd rather not get on your feet. We use double layers across the toe box and top of the foot for industrial strength.
- Triple Stitched: Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch our toughest boots.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Non-Metallic Toe (NMT): Our non-metallic toe does not transmit heat or cold. Nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Vibram 132 Montagna Outsole: Using a premium, work specific compound, this outsole is more stable underfoot. The durable, deep-lugged rubber provides unparalleled traction in any work environment.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: The 516S is designed specifically for models that include a safety toe. It offers a sleek, slender profile with a toe area that can accommodate the safety toe cap. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
- Style: 11500
- Weight: 86 oz. per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Black
- Footbed: Danner Airthotic
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Last Type: 516S
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram 132 Montagna
- Recraftable: Yes
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe
- Certification: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Made in USA
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.