This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Women's Mountain 600 4.5" Rich Brown Hiking Boot is inspired by decades of legendary hiking boots. Danner partnered with Vibram to forge a new path in hiking footwear. The combination of the Vibram SPE midsole and Fuga outsole gives an unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces while providing superior cushioning without the weight. Designed to withstand the climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, this boot utilizes a rugged, waterproof full-grain leather upper and Danner Dry waterproof protection. The Mountain 600 defines a new category in hiking boots called Performance Heritage - combining classic styling with lightweight innovation.
- Full-Grain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram SPE Midsole: This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram Fuga Outsole: With its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- How It Fits: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 365-Day Warranty: If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style: 62251
- Weight: 32 oz per pair
- Color: Rich Brown
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: DPDX
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Vibram Fuga
- Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported