The CRKT Delilah’s Precision Engineered Compact Knife (P.E.C.K) features a graceful 1.75" Razor-Sharp Wharncliffe blade that offers a high-performance cutting tool suited for hundreds of daily tasks. Easily one-hand open the thumb stud allowing for a blade that is fully rotated open and a frame lock that snaps in behind the blade for a sound lockup. The blade features a Wharncliffe grind on the front and flat on the backside so that when the blade is closed onto its handle/frame, the precision fit effectively "seals" the cutting edge to the frame, even though it's exposed. Both blade and frame are 420J2 stainless steel in a fine bead-blast finish.
Features and Specifications:
- Innovative Two-Piece Design: Blade and Frame
- Bead Blast Finish
- P.E.C.K. Precision. Engineered. Compact. Knife.
- Blade Length: 1.70" (43.05 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 3Cr13
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Thickness: 0.09" (2.21 mm)
- Closed Length: 2.66" (67.44 mm)
- Weight: 0.9 oz. (25.51g)
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
- Overall Length: 4.31" (109.55 mm)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov