Condor Scorpion OCP Enforce Releasable Plate Carrier
Item Code: 201147-800
Reviews / Q&A
The Condor Scorpion OCP Enforce Releasable Plate Carrier is the updated version of its predecessor, the Condor QPC. This updated armor carrier is equipped with a front document pocket, updated cummerbund design, and more effective "Quick-Release" system. The quick release pull can be setup on either the left or right shoulder, and the vest is sized for both BALCS/SPEAR cut soft armor and SAPI plates for front and back protection.
- Genuine Scorpion OCP
- Emergency drag handle
- Hook and loop webbing
- Quick release pull tab
- Breathable 3D Mesh liner
- Easy access plate pockets
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- MOLLE webbing for modular attachments
- Release pull adapts to left or right shoulder
- Front map pocket with snap, hook and loop closure
- Adjustable cummerbund with built-in soft armor pockets
- Removable anti-slip shoulder pads, with hook and loop guides
- Accepts plates and soft armor (ballistic armor not included)
- Adjustable from 40" - 50"
- Accepts Large BALCS/SPEAR cut soft armor
- Accepts plates up to 11" x 14" (Plate thickness should be less than 1/2 inch to fit)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.