The Blue Force Gear Patent Pending Padded Vickers Sling maintains the tactical capability of the Vickers Sling and adds comfort with a padded rear section. The 2" inline pad doesn’t move up or down the sling and is made from closed cell foam that won’t separate or gain water weight. The front section with the Quick Adjuster allows the user to instantly lengthen and shorten the sling quickly transitioning from a "hands-free" carry to a shooting position with a simple pull of the Adjuster.
The all new Nylon Hardware version features all newly designed DuPont Zytel nylon - which is lighter, stronger, and more flexible than traditional plastic sling hardware. The majority of the BFG slings shipped to the US Military feature Nylon Hardware.
The Padded Vickers Sling fits on a standard M4 carbine but can almost any weapon when combined with additional sling hardware.
As with all Blue Force Gear products, the Vickers Sling is made with excellence in the USA, is Berry Compliant, and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- 1.25" webbing can be looped through sling swivels, buttstock slots, or combined with sling hardware (available separately)
- Fits standard M4 carbines and other rifles
- Can be mounted upside down (Adjuster to the rear) on traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns for a "muzzle up" carry
- NSN: 1005-01-632-4682 (Black - Padded)
- NIIN: 01-632-4682 (Black - Padded)
- Cage Code: 3X9S8
- Duns Number: 152028291
- 1.25" sling webbing on each end
- 2.00" tubular webbing with closed cell foam padding
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA webbing
- Patented Quick Adjuster with Contrasting Pull Tab
- Nylon hardware: glass reinforced DuPont Zytel Nylon
- Metal hardware: Anodized machined aluminum adjuster, phosphated steel triglides
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov