Belleville BV555INSCT Men's 8" Coyote SQUALL 400g Insulated Composite Toe Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Belleville BV555INSCT Men's 8" SQUALL 400g Insulated Composite Toe Boot is the ultimate military boot for protection in cold weather operations. The TAA-compliant SQUALL features Vibram's breakthrough Arctic Grip wet ice technology; which provides superior grip and traction on icy and snowy surfaces. A 400-gram insulation package, integrated waterproof membrane, and composite safety toe make the SQUALL the go-to choice for flight line and maintainer operations.
Features & Specs:
- HEIGHT: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: 100% waterproof cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- OUTSOLE: 100% rubber VIBRAM Arctic Grip specifically engineered and designed to perform on wet ice and improve grip on cold, icy or snowy surfaces
- INSOLE: Thick, single density molded removable insert
- Spacious, non-metallic composite toe is lighter weight than traditional steel toe and does not conduct heat or cold
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards
- 400g Cosmo Therm insulation to offer cold weather protection without added bulk
- Waterproof & bloodborne pathogen proof membrane
- TAA Compliant
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant