Made for any tactical water Op, this OTB Maritime Assault Boot is perfect. It features a fin friendly fit that will fit most any dive fin used in militaries around the globe.
Sizing: We recommend going up a size if you are a half size.
- Maritime Assault Boot for all tactical water operations
- Fin friendly fit; fits just about any dive fins used by Militaries worldwide
- High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels offered in both solid colors and MultiCam
- Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your feet
- Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battle field
- Low profile laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims
- Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
- Ultron PU contoured insole will not absorb water
- Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the boot
- SEAL Rubber sticky outsoles. The rubber compound was originally developed for rock climbing shoes and modified for wet tactical operations. SEAL Rubber is one of the stickiest, high traction rubbers on the market today. Designed for Specials Ops. Worn by the Elite.
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Altama Multicam OTB Maritime Assault Mid Boot