Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic
Aimpoint has removed restrictions on the sale of the Patrol Rifle Optic and this product is now available to all customers (Domestic Shipments Only)!
Please Note: The battery and adjustment cap retainer straps are no longer included. Aimpoint has updated the caps so they no longer require the strap.
Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic (PRO) is designed with input from a distinguished group of current and former professionals, the Patrol Rifle Optic incorporates many never before seen features to maximize this sight's performance within the challenging conditions faced by modern law enforcement. A hard-anodized 30mm tube was utilized, enclosing a high efficiency circuit that allows the sight to be turned on and left on for up to three years using a single battery.
The front lens utilizes a unique band-pass coating, which allows the sight to be used with all generations of night vision devices. The modular QRP2 mount includes a removable spacer that indexes the sight at the optimal height for co-witness with the standard iron sights on AR15/M16/M4 Carbine style weapons. This spacer can be removed to enable the use of the sight on police shotguns or sub-machineguns. The QRP2 mount also incorporates a torque-limiting twist knob that provides the optimal level of pressure on the rail while completely eliminating the possibility of over-tightening. Both the front and rear lenses are recessed within the sight body to provide protection against impact damage, scratches, and fingerprints.
Flip covers are included to further protect the lenses, and a transparent rear lens cover is utilized allowing the user to engage a target with the lens covers closed in an emergency situation. A two Minute of Angle (2 MOA) red dot is utilized to allow maximum accuracy at all distances and under all environmental conditions.
Unique features for the Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic
- Always ready - always on. Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery. No need to fumble with switches prior to use.
- 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.
- In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking and maintenance easy.
- Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared to iron sights and magnified scopes.
- Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with Aimpoint 3X Magnifier and Concealed Engagement unit.
- Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world conditions and waterproof to 150 feet.
- Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in anti-reflection device (ARD).
- Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean.
- Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with both covers closed in an emergency.
- Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles. (Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
- Removable spacer. Remove for use on shotguns and sub-guns.
- QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount. Will not deform your rail like many other mounts.
- Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage, fingerprints and scratches.
Applications: Law Enforcement carbines, rifles, shotguns and submachineguns
- Article number 12841
- Technology ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology)
- Working principle Reflex collimator sight - red dot sight
- Lightsource LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe
- Lightsource wavelength 650 nm red light
- Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)* 2
- Parallax Absence of parallax -
- No centering required
- Eye relief Unlimited
- Night vision compatibility Yes
- Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens Yes
- Magnification No magnification (1X)
- Battery One 3V Lithium battery, type 2L76 or DL1/3N
- Battery life in hours ** 30 000 (over 3 years of continuous use)
- Dot intensity adjustment Manual rotary switch
- Daylight (DL) settings 6 DL of which one extra bright
- NVD settings 4 NVD
- Material housing High strength aluminum
- Surface finish Hard anodized, matte
- Color housing Black
- Adjustment 1 click 13mm at 100m, (1/2" at 100yds)
- Mounting methods QRP2 mount for M1913 atandard Picatinny rail, and spacer for AR15/M4 carbine application
- Temperature range -45 degrees - +71 degrees C, (50 degrees- +160 degrees F)
- Water resistance - submersible to 45m, (150ft)
- Radioactive components used None
- Length 130mm, (5.1")
- Width/height sight only 55 x 55mm, (2.2" x 2.2")
- Maximum ring width 30mm, (1.18")
- Ojbective diameter 38mm, (1.5")
- Tube diameter 30mm, (1.18")
- Weight sight only 220g, (7.8oz)****
- Weight sight with integrated mount 11.6 oz including mount and spacer
- * 1 MOA + 30 mm at 100 meters + 1" at 100 yards.
- ** at room temperature & at setting 7 out of 10.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic