The Adventure Medical Kits Workin' Dog Medical Kit is for the hunting buddy or ranching dog who's always faithful. It has what you need to keep your companion safe and the information you need to deal with serious canine medical emergencies when far from veterinary care.
Disposable Skin Stapler
Close serious wounds in the field when far from medical care
QuikClot Gauze & Hemostat Forceps
Stop Bleeding Fast!
Illuminate the night, this LED headlamp allows your hands to be free to administer first aid to your dog
SOL Emergency Blanket
Treat shock & hypothermia
Emergency Cold Pack
Reduce swelling of sprains and strains with the emergency cold pack
10 CC Irrigation Syringe
Effectively clean wounds and prevent infection
Splinter Picker/Tick Remover
Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body
Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with this triangular bandage
Cohesive Elastic Bandage
Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur
- 1 QuikClot Advanced Clotting Gauze, 3" x 24"
- 1 Styptic Pencil
- 1 Nitrile Glove (pair)
Instruction / Instrument
- 1 Pet First Aid Field Booklet
- 1 Headlamp, LED
- 1 Leash, 5' Nylon
- 1 Survive Outdoors Longer Emergency Blanket 56" x 84"
- 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 EMT Shears 4"
- 1 Hemostat Forceps 5.5"
- 1 Triangular Bandage (See Muzzle Instructions)
- 3 Safety Pin
Sprain / Strain
Wound Care / Burn
- 1 Irrigation Syringe, 20cc
- 2 Saline Solution, 100ml
- 1 Disposable Skin Stapler, 35 Wide Staples
- 1 Skin Staple Remover
- 3 Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 Antiseptic Wipes
- 2 Alcohol Wipes
- 1 2" Self-Adhering Elastic Bandage
- 1 3" Self-Adhering Elastic Bandage
- 1 2" Conforming Gauze Bandage
- 1 3" Conforming Gauze Bandage
- 4 2" x 3" Non-Adherent Sterile Dressing
- 4 3" x 4" Non-Adherent Sterile Dressing
- 4 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
(Give To Animals Only As Prescribed by Vet)
- 1 Hydrogen Peroxide .75oz. (Induce Vomiting)
- 1 Eye Wash .5oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov