The Adventure Medical Kits Marine 200 First Aid Kit is equipped for short treks on inland waters. It contains enough supplies for boats carrying 1-6 passengers. Upgrades from the Marine 100 include: Easy Care organization with injury-specific instruction cards, a durable nylon bag, and a wider array of medications and dressings.
- Built for Marine Environments: Inner waterproof bags keep contents dry; reflective piping on outer bag makes the kit easy to find in the dark.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Reduce Swelling: Instant cold pack to manage swelling of fractures and sprains.
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains: Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
- Easy Care First Aid System: With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine by Eric A. Weiss, M.D.: The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
- Size: 7.5" x 5.5" x 3.5"
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 6 People
- Trip Duration: Day Trips
Supply List Bandage Materials
- 8 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Fingertip
- 5 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 3 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 1 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair)
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Bleeding
- 1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- 1 - Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 6 ml
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic with Hook & Loop, 2"
- 1 - Cold Pack
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Fracture & Sprain
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Scissors, Folding
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Marine Medicine
- 3 - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 1 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Medications
- 4 - Meclizine (HCI 25 mg), Pkg./2
- 5 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 - Instructions, Easy Care Wound
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov