This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The 5.11 Tactical Men's Flex-Tac TDU RipStop Pant is built for tactical duty with its durable and functional design and fabric. With a self-adjusting tunnel waistband, double-reinforced seat and knees, triple stitching and robust bartacking, these pants are made to last. Large pleated cargo pockets feature interior TacTec system compatibility. The TDU pant can accept 5.11's internal kneepads and includes removable blousing straps at the bottom hem. Imported.
Features and Specs
- Teflon finish for soil and stain resistance
- Tunnel waistband
- Front zipper fly opening with logo snap closure, and secondary inner fly button
- Reinforced belt loops
- Hand pockets with internal reinforcement for knife clip and right side has hidden coin pocket
- Back body pockets with pocket flap and hook/ loop closure
- Shaped gusset
- Double layer seat
- Large pleated cargo pockets with back side bellow
- Inside of cargo pockets have internal pockets compatible with TacTec System
- Double knee with internal knee pad pocket insert
- Leg openings have removable blousing straps
- 80% polyester/ 20% cotton mechanical stretch Flex-Tac ripstop, 6.8-oz., Teflon finish
Note: Images for The Black, Storm, TDU Green, TDU Khaki colors are coming soon.