The 5.11 Tactical RUSH100 Backpack is 5.11's first true deployment bag. Heavy-duty construction allows the hydration-compatible RUSH100 Backpack to thrive in hostile environments, yet its modularity is the ideal response to fast-changing situations. The side pouches can be detached and converted to a shoulder bag for effortless gear deployment. A first-grabs pocket keeps readily needed items quickly accessible and includes a fleece-lined eyewear pocket. The adjustable shoulder strap and gear belt in a 60-liter volume system is capable of carrying your heaviest load. Comfort is ensured by a padded, removable load-bearing waist belt, which keeps weight loaded on the hips and your essential survival gear close by . The adjustable shoulder straps with load lifters and a sternum strap keep things aligned on long hauls and dual compression straps with Duraflex Autolock buckles ensure everything is tight. The custom flat aluminum frame provides rigidity, ergonomics and load transfer while the horizontal fiberglass rods provide torsional rigidity.
This tactical backpack is absolutely loaded with features. Be sure to scroll through all the images to see all the details!
- 28.5" x 11.0" x 10.25"
- 3661 cubic inch/60-liters total capacity
- Torso Heights: 17"-21"
- S/M Belt: 30"-36" Hip
- L/XL Belt: 35"-45" Hip
- Weight: 2.6 kgs
- 500D Nylon (main)
- 1050D Nylon (base)
- Drain hole
- Dual side pass through panels
- 6x1 name tape and 3x3 loop panel
- 5.11's signature Center Line design
- External web MOLLE, Rush Tier compatible
- Dual removable side pouches convert to shoulder bag
- Dual compression straps with Autolock no slip buckles
- Top zippered pocket with fleece lined eyewear/media pocket
- Front admin compartment with internal zippered and slip pockets
- Lower compartment with exchangeable volume into main compartment
- Custom aluminum and fiberglass frame transfers load to the waist belt
- 270 degree zip opening main compartment with internal hydration loop and sleeve
- Adjustable torso shoulder strap system with quick release and load lifters (17" - 21" Torso)
- Lower straps and gear loops for compression, cargo storage or convertible side pouch shoulder strap
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov