Zero Tolerance Titanium Hinderer Folding Knife 0562TI
The Zero Tolerance Titanium Hinderer Folding Knife 0562TI offers a premium CPM 20CV steel blade with a Hinderer "slicer" grind. This unique blade grind enables slicing efficiency and a tough point. The 20CV powdered steel blade gives high wear resistance and corrosion resistance-enabling an edge that lasts for a long time, even after lengthy use. The blade is styled with a stonewashed finish on the flats and a machine satin finish on the grinds.
The 0770CF opens with a flipper and moves out of the handle the smooth KVT ball-bearing opening system. The "caged" ball bearings surround the pivot and make opening the knife smoother than most knives. With a simple pull back on the flipper and add a roll of the wrist and the 0562TI is ready for battle. The ZT uses a frame lock with hardened steel lockbar inserts and lockbar stabilization so the lock won't overextend. Machined pockets on the inside of the front handle scale relieve weight and make the big 0526TI easy to carry.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible deep-carry clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Steel: CPM 20CV, stonewashed flats, machine-satin grinds
- Handle: Titanium, stonewashed finish
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in. (0.396 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.8 in. (12.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.3 in. (21.1 cm)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (152 g)