Zero Tolerance Sinkvich KVT Folding Knife 0470
Item Code: ZT-0470
Out of Stock
Email me when in stock
Reviews / Q&A
The Zero Tolerance Sinkvich KVT Folding Knife 0470 is a tool steeped in metallurgy with steel containing a high volume of vanadium carbides for exceptional wear resistance and a shape retaining edge. This high level of chromium also equips this blade with corrosion resistance. The KVT ball-bearing opening and a flipper ensures a fast,easy and safe open.
The 0470's handle is titanium with a truly unique marbled carbon fiber insert. The carbon fibers in the handle are dropped randomly onto the plate which then has resin added to secure the fibers and produce a smooth surface. A titanium clip and a black anodized-aluminum backspacer complete the look of this refined pocketknife.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: CPM 20CV, stonewash & machine satin finish
- Handle: Bead-blasted titanium, marbled carbon fiber front insert
- Blade Length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.8 in. (19.8 cm)
- Weight: 3.2 oz. (92 g)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.