The Zero Tolerance 0456 Folding Knife features the 3-D rayed handle contours and custom blade shape that set the standard on the original design of this blade. The high quality CTS-204P blade steel is corrosion resistant and stays sharp against normal wear and tear. The blade's appealing two-tone finish is stonewashed on the flats and satin on the grinds. The 0456 opens with ZT's KVT ball-bearing system for a quick, easy blade release. A titanium frame lock, with a hardened steel lockbar insert, firmly secures the blade open during use.
On the appearance side, the pivot hardware, custom aluminum backspacer, and left/right reversible pocketclip are finished in a brilliant blue. While the utility of this blade offers top cutting capabilities and excellent edge-holding performance making it the perfect tool to take along with you on any bold adventure.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Custom blue backspacer, clip, and pivot hardware
- Steel: CTS-204P, two-tone finish
- Handle: Titanium, stonewashed & satin finish
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall length: 7.7 in. (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 6.6 oz. (187.1 g)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov