Vortex Viper PST Gen2 2-10x32 FFP EBR-4 MOA Scope
Item Code: PST-2101
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The Vortex Viper PST Gen2 2-10x32 FFP EBR-4 MOA Scope brings all the features of elite top-tier optics at a fraction of the cost. Featuring a 5x optical system that delivers bright and crisp images throughout the zoom range and an impressive field of view for fast target acquisition. The exposed turrets provide ample adjustment for dialing in long range shots. The integrated mechanical RZR zero stop that brings you reliably back to zero with positive engagement.
- XD Lens Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Tube Size 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Tactical-Style Turrets Exposed turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
- RZR Zero Stop Rapid Zero Return (RZR) feature stops the turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials - even when setting the zero-stop position.
- Precision-Force Spring System Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- Radius Bar Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Built-In Accuracy Features Matching (MRAD or MOA) turrets and reticles facilitate fast and accurate shooting at extended ranges. The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations.
- Hash-marked ranging reticle using MOA or MRAD based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. Letters refer to reticle subtensions listed in chart below.
- Subtension detail for Viper PST Gen II 2-10x32 FFP riflescope with EBR-4 MOA reticle.
Included in the Box:
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- 2 mm hex wrench
- 3" sunshade
- Magnification: 2-10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.2 inches
- Field of View: 58.3-11.7 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Tactical
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 25 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 90 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 90 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 20 yards to infinity
- Length: 12.64 inches
- Weight: 26.3 oz
- Product Manual (PDF) Download
- Reticle Manual (PDF) Download
- Parts Diagram (PDF) Download
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.