Cutting-edge engineering and modern precision-machining techniques allow the Razor HD AMG to achieve optical and physical specifications normally reserved for heavier scopes with larger tube diameters.
Optically, these scopes deliver unparalleled image quality. Our proprietary ALO automated laser optical alignment process forges a new paradigm in the sport optics industry, resulting in the most forgiving, comfortable, and highest quality images possible. The APO objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct color across the entire visual spectrum. HD premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images. XR Plus premium fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission for optimum brightness. ArmorTek protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- ALO Alignment: ALO uses our proprietary automated laser optical alignment process to perfectly align every lens element to provide the best images possible. This technology forges a new paradigm in the sports optics industry which results in the most forgiving, comfortable, and highest quality image possible.
- APO System: Apochromatic objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses: Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements: Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images. AMG lenses are ground, polished, and coated in the USA.
- XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated: Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Plasma Tech: Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-etched Reticle: Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle: Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Made in the USA: Every component, from the Type III hard-anodized body, turrets, mag ring and eyepiece, to the smallest screw even the index-matched lenses are made in America.
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Black Finish: Highly durable Type III hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- L-Tec Turrets: Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Patent pending.
- Locking Illumination: Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Side Focus: Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
- L-Tec Zero Stop: Prevents elevation turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materialseven when setting the zero-stop position.US Patent 8,166,696 B2
- Micro Adjust Zero Setting: Infinite zero setting positions allow zero to be set between clicks for optimal accuracy.
- Friction Reduction System: Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and repeatability. US Patent 7,958,665
- Turret Screws: Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant. Turret screw threads are precision machined to sub-2 micron tolerances (less than 78-millionths of an inch). Ultra-smooth operation and adjustments.
- Erector Tube System: Precision-machined from aircraft grade aluminum with anti-galling properties for a lighter weight, strong, durable tube. Stainless Steel offset coil spring erector biasing system withstands much higher stresses than traditional flat erector springs and allows much more internal elevation and windage travel with better freedom of movement for ultimate in turret precision.
- Locking Diopter Eyepiece: This feature allows the shooter to set and lock the eyepiece setting once for their eye and forget it.
- L-Tec Tool: Included with your scope for precise adjustments to the turret.
- Locking Side Illumination: Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
- Magnification: 6-24 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.6 inches
- Field of View: 20.4-5.1 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: L-Tec
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA / 0.1
- Travel per Rotation: 25 MOA / 10 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 96 MOA / 28 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment: 65 MOA / 19 MRAD
- Parallax Setting: 25 to Infinity
- Length: 15.2 inches
- Weight: 28.8 oz
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov