Viktos Contractor AF Pant
The Viktos Contractor AF pants are built for your new employer's work dress code. When your days of government ordered deployments are over but the required skillset is the same. Low key pocketing and patterning still provide all the black gun needs of a seasoned vet but are re-visioned in a low optic chassis with the best fit in mind. Proprietary stretch cotton/Spandex material with DuPont Teflon coating is comfortable and built as tough and rugged as the men who wear them. If you operate in one set of trousers for weeks on end make sure they are Contractor AF. Combat zone dress code compliant.
- Attackposture fit
- Combatgrade stretch cotton/spandex
- Water & stain resistant Dupont Teflon coating
- Knee expansion panels & crotch gusset adds mobility
- Padded waistband
- Large exterior carry/ mag pockets
- YKK brand zippered thigh, front, and rear pocketing
- Hidden waistband pocket
- Oversized belt loops for tactical belt use
- U.S. veteran design & developed
- 1 year workmanship & materials warranty
NOTE: Our Contractor Pant is made of 98% cotton material which will result in shrinkage when the suggested laundering procedures are followed. Prior to laundering, the garment will have a generous cut. Laundering will reduce the garment to the tagged size.