Due to the nature of our product, all sales are final. No returns are accepted after the order has been placed. Please contact us prior to placing your order to address any concerns or questions.
The Spec Ops Delta helmet is the latest addition to our Special Operator Helmet range. It is made from advanced Aramid composites and provides lightweight robust protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles as well as other low energy threats. The helmet comes fitted with a 4 point adjustable harness and the latest impact absorption system from Team Wendy, the Epic Air System. The harness has a split suede chin strap along with a X Style suede neck pad. The harness and pads can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement. The helmet comes fitted with a universal NVG mount and Picatinny rails which provide a solid platform for flashlights, cameras and other gear.
- United shield offers a broad range of helmet constructions to suit threat and weight performance criteria. The Delta helmet is available to meet NIJ level II and IIIA.
- Protection against fragments from V50 450m/sec (1480 fps) to V50 700m/sec (2300 fps) according to STANAG 2920 (17gr FSP) and US MIL STD 662F.
Sizes & Weight:
- Small/Medium: 5 Â½ â" 6 7/8 (Hat Size) 19 â" 21.5 (Circ. Inches)
- Large: 6 7/8 â" 7 7/8 (Hat Size) 21.5 â" 24 (Circ. Inches)
- X-Large: 7 7/8 â" 8 1/2 (Hat Size) 24 â" 26 (Circ. Inches)
- Weight Medium and Large - 1.260 kg
- Weight Extra Large - 1.480 kg
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov