Note: United Shield products are made to order. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Proper ID is required for all purchases of United Shield International Products
**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. LA Police Gear is also unable to ship any Body Armor, Plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut or outside of the United States. By purchasing body armor from LA Police Gear, you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose and that you are over the age of 18 years old.
LA Police Gear reserves the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.**
Please be advised that United Shield is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and there will be a delay in shipment. UPS Air shipments will take an additional 1-2 business days to process. If the manufacturer is backordered, LA Police Gear will try to obtain and provide the manufacturer's ETA.
The United Shield International MICH MIL Mid-Cut Ballistic Helmet was designed to replace the in service PASGT helmet. The ACH/MICH mid cut features a raised ear for integration with communications equipment, gas masks and especially helmet mounted night vision goggles.
The helmet is constructed from para aramid material and provides lightweight, robust protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles and other low energy threats. A four point harness is anchored to the shell with ballistic resistant bolts. The harness can be easily removed for cleaning or replacement.
- Ballistic performance to NIJ 0106.01 IIIA
- Fragmentation protection STANAG 2920, 17 gr V50 2150 ft/s
- US Mil Frag 2gr RCC 3924 f/s, 4gr RCC 3150 f/s 16 gr 2436 f/s, 64 gr 1941 f/s
- Weight 2.4 - 2.6 lbs
- Improved head stability with 4 point adjustable harness
- Suede covered chin strap and padded nape strap
- Shock absorption against low velocity impact EN397
- Multi hit capability
- Mil Spec Oregon Aero/Skydex Pad system
- 5 year warranty on the ballistic performance of the helmet.
- The internal harness is warranted for a period of 3 years.
- United Shield International is an ISO 9000 certified company
- Medium- Circumference: 21-23 Diameter: 6.5 - 7.25
- Large- Circumference: 22-25 Diameter: 7 - 8
- X-Large- Circumference: 24-26 Diameter: 7.5 - 8.5
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov