Note: United Shield products are made to order. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery.
**United States law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor by felons. LA Police Gear is also unable to ship any Body Armor, Plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut or outside of the United States. By purchasing body armor from LA Police Gear, you are certifying that you have not been convicted of any crime that would restrict you from being able to purchase or possess body armor under any Federal or State laws. Furthermore, you are acknowledging that you do not intend to use the body armor for any criminal purpose and that you are over the age of 18 years old.
LA Police Gear reserves the right to refuse to sell body armor to any person.**
Due to the nature of our product, all sales are final. No returns are accepted after the order has been placed. Please contact us prior to placing your order to address any concerns or questions.
Please be advised that United Shield is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and there will be a delay in shipment. UPS Air shipments will take an additional 1-2 business days to process. If the manufacturer is backordered, LA Police Gear will try to obtain and provide the manufacturer's ETA.
All United Shield International Advanced Military & Law Enforcement Helmets are made with the latest advanced ballistic composites offering superior ballistic performance & comfort. The United Shield International MICH MIL Ballistic Helmet is the latest evolution of the new U.S. Military Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH).The new and improved materials increase the strength and durability of this helmet as well as it's ballistic capabilities due to the ballistic materials within the shell that dont increase the overall weight. This means advanced fragmentation performance and outstanding ballistic performance up to and including NIJ IIIA 9mm and 44 MAG.
- This helmet also features US Mil Spec Team Wendy 7-pad suspension system.
- Compatible with the use of all major gas masks worn under the helmet.
- Ballistic performance within the following temperature range: -40 F to 160 F
- No degradation of performance after 3' immersion in salt water for 3 hours.
- NVG Mount Options: 1 hole, 2 hole, 3 hole, VAS Universal Shroud
- Ballistic Standards - NIJ Level IIIA test standard
- Fragmentation Standard - STANAG 2920 or MIL Std 662F V50>2150ft/sec (650m/sec)
- Blunt Trauma - (Internal Deformation) 9mmShock Absorption - Certified to EN397
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov