Trijicon TrijiDot Fiber Optic Shotgun Sight:
The Trijicon TrijiDot Fiber Optic Shotgun Sight is specifically designed for shotguns and utilizes fiber optic technology. It collects ambient light to provide a brilliant aiming point in a wide range of lighting conditions. The anodized 6061-t6 aluminum stainless steel constructions is built to withstand shotgun recoil, white-hot barrel temperatures and years of field use. It's available in three models to fit most shotgun models.
The green fiber optic shotgun sight collects ambient light to provide a brilliant aiming point in a wide range of lighting conditions. The fiber is capped with a sapphire jewel to help evenly distribute the light while protecting the lamp from solvents and puncture. This bright and rugged sight is ideal in tactical and defense roles and can also serve well in hunting applications, including upland game, waterfowl and turkey.
- Objective Size: .157 in. (4.0 mm)
- Weight (oz): .21 oz (5.9 g)
- Illumination Source: Fiber Optics
- Reticle Pattern: Bead Dot
- Day Reticle Color: Green or Red
- Night Reticle Color: Green or Red
- Bindon Aiming Concept: No
- Mount: Magnets and Set Screws
- Housing Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Operating Temperature: -51 degrees F to +185 degrees F (-46 degrees C to +85 degrees C), fully withstands barrel temperatures after rapid fire
- Dimensions: 2.05 in. L x 0.061 in. (or less) W x 0.22 in. H (51.8 x 15.5 x 5.6 mm) - height from top of barrel rib Shock: Withstands All Shotgun Recoil
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov