The ACOG is a rugged, dependable aiming system that provides a distinct aiming point in all environments without having to rely on failure-prone batteries. The ACOG's dual-illuminated reticles are powered by Trijicon's patented fiber optics and tritium-based technology. Because the last thing you want to worry about in the midst of a midnight skirmish is your tactical sight failing you. ACOG Picatinny Rail Adapter with Colt style thumbscrews Fits MIL STD Rail.
- Fits 3.5x35, 4x32, 5.5x50 ACOG, 1x42 Reflex (with ACOG bases) and 1-6x24 VCOG.
- Mounts optic to picatinny rail with two thumbscrews.
- Weight = 4.0 oz.
- Overall Length = 3.50 in.
Height of Mount to Optical Axis:
- 3.5x35, 4x32 and 5.5x50 ACOG = 1.535 in.
- 1x42 Reflex (with ACOG Bases) = 1.506 in.
- 1-6x24 VCOG = 1.535 in.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov