Get it on Amazon!
The ACOG's are internally-adjustable, compact telescopic sights with tritium illuminated reticle patterns for use in low light or at night. Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC) models feature bright daytime reticles using fiber optics which collect ambient light. The ACOG's combine traditional, precise distance marksmanship with close-in aiming speed. Although the ACOG's have many features which are very advantageous for military use, they were developed by Trijicon without government funding. Every feature of its mechanical and optical design was chosen for a single purpose: to provide increased hit potential in all lighting conditions -- without failure-prone batteries.
- Powered by a tritium-phosphor lamp, the Trijicon ACOG's reticle glows in low-light conditions, while advanced fiber optics automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast of the reticle in brighter light conditions.
- The scope's ranging is built into many of its reticles, so you only need to set zero once for a multitude of ranging distances.
- The Trijicon ACOG also offers large Eye Volume, giving you greater leeway fore and aft, and from side to side with which to see through the lens.
- The Trijicon ACOG is crafted with a tough, military-grade aluminum-alloy housing and is waterproof to depths of 500 feet making it nearly indestructible.
- The Trijicon ACOG is the official Rifle Combat Optic of the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S. Army. In addition, the Trijicon ACOG 4x32 is fielded by the Special Operations Forces.
Trijicon ACOG - ADVANCED COMBAT OPTICAL GUNSIGHTS
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov