Protection in every direction: Our Met Guard steel toe boots are flexible, lightweight, breathable and comfortable. Our work boots exceed ASTM safety standards for impact, compression resistance and metatarsal impact, and your personal standards, too.
- Uppers are premium abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard leather
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for protection and a superior fit
- Goodyear welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Leather padded top collar
- Antimicrobial Cambrelle fabric lining
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Steel shank for structural support
- Protective thread includes DuPont Kevlar Aramid fiber on upper and welt for durability and heat resistance
- Internal, anatomical, breathable open-cell polyurethane and rubber metatarsal guard for comfortable protection, beneficial when squatting
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 882 grams/1.94 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE: Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 safety standards.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION: These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
TIMBERLAND PRO 24/7 COMFORT SUSPENSION: The Timberland PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension technology is a unique comfort system that meets the most rigorous work site demands - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It supports the arch and cushions every step to help to reduce foot fatigue.
OPEN-CELL MET GUARD: Internal and external contoured met guards feature open-cell breathable PU foam for comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 Class Mt75 metatarsal impact-resistance safety standards.
TIMBERLAND PRO RUBBER: Timberland PRO Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
HEAT-RESISTANT OUTSOLE: Solid rubber sole design and Timberland PRO rubber compound combine to have a resistance to hot contact using EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 at 572 degrees F to 1000 degrees F.
EVER-GUARD LEATHER: Specially-treated leather that provides outstanding abrasion resistance. High-wear areas are reinforced with Ever-Guard leather to enhance durability in rugged worksite conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
PROTECTIVE THREAD INCLUDES DUPONT KEVLAR ARAMID FIBER: Safety footwear made with sewing thread that delivers the power of performance by helping maintain stitched-seam integrity for workers exposed to a variety of cut-, abrasion-, and high-heat hazards.
Timberland Men's Black Met Guard Steel Toe Boots 85516