Tactical Research Men's Black QRF Alpha B9Z Hot Weather Tactical Side-Zip Boot
Item Code: ALPHAB9Z
Reviews / Q&A
The Tactical Research QRF Alpha B9Z Hot Weather Tactical Side-Zip Boot has the design and build for the infil & exfil operations of a Quick Reaction Force (QRF) team. This QRF Series of boots offers a unique and purposeful option for when movement is essential - integrating an aggressive, lace-to-toe closure system, a medial side rappelling overlay and low profile soling system to enhance performance in any type of environment.
- Height: 9"
- Upper: Smooth, full-grain cattlehide leather & Destination P mesh
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: Exclusive long-wearing RAKKASAN rubber outsole for enhanced slip resistance and grip & suitable for multiple environments
- Insole: OrthoLite high performance removable insert: dual density molded insert with high rebound memory foam and heel cup stabilizer
- Integrated fast rope channel with high friction rubber for controlled descent
- Unique, approach-shoe lacing system for customized fit
- Enhanced ankle support & stability
- YKK waterproof nylon zipper with molded security overlay
- Spacer-mesh breathable, hydrophilic lining
- Ultra lightweight
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.