The Tactical Research Guardian Composite Toe Boot features a non-metallic safety toe that meets ASTM standards for both impact/compression and electrical hazard protection. Lightweight with a tough exterior, this rugged boot is able to withstand any environment - featuring an oil & slip resistant tread, breathable, moisture-wicking lining, and a TR-1 insole.
The TR-1 high performance insole has three key features: (1) deep contoured heel cup stabilizes the heel, (2) extended arch support corrects over pronation and (3) honeycomb geometric forefoot design provides maximum air circulation around the foot.
- ACU Approved
- Spacious, Non-metallic Composite Toe
- Lighter Weight than Traditional Steel Toe
- Does Not Conduct Heat or Cold
- Comp Toe Meets ASTM F2412-05 for Impact and Compression
- Comp Toe Meets ASTM F2413-05 for Electrical Hazard
- Smooth EVA Midsole Provides All Day Comfort and Cushion
- Rugged, Long Wearing Outsole is Oil & Slip Resistant
- TR-1 Load Bearing Orthotic Insole
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.