Please be advised that Belleville boots are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and there will be a delay in shipment. UPS Air shipments will take an additional 1-2 business days to process. At this time, the manufacturer does NOT ship via USPS (United States Postal Service) methods. If the manufacturer is backordered, LA Police Gear will try to obtain and provide the manufacturer's ETA
The Tactical Research Chrome Series 6" Hot Weather Side Zip Composite Toe Boot is ready for fight or flight. Through the use of cutting edge "hot fusion" technology, the Exo-Skeletal frame makes this boot both extremely supportive and highly functional. In addition, the hybrid lacing closure system provides a secure, customized fit and relieves pressure at the top of the foot for maximized comfort.
- Smooth, full-grain leather & Destination P nylon mesh upper
- Compression molded EVA midsole and exclusive long-wearing StreetNav non-marking, oil & slip resistant rubber outsole
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Side-zipper entry with molded security overlay
- "Hot Fusion" exo-skeletal frame provides structural support at minimal weight
- Chain-link mesh design provides excellent strength to weight ratio
- Unique cleat & lug outsole design allows for superior traction in multiple environments
- Low profile lace-lock hook and "Ghilly" style lacing system provides a secured & customized fit
- Aero-Spacer breathable, hydrophilic mesh lining
- Double pour polyurethane cushioned insole
- 6" height
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.