Surefire 2211 Rechargeable Variable-Output LED Wristlight
The Surefire 2211 Rechargeable Variable-Output LED Wristlight provides hands-free tactical illumination for a multitude of lowlight situations all in a compact easy to carry package. The 2211 automatically aligns with a handgun when the weapon is held with a standard two-handed grip, projecting sufficient light at medium range in darkness or low light.
The WristLight's broad MaxVision Beam, created by a precision reflector, is generated at three levels: 300, 60, and 15 lumens. The first two output levels are bright enough to overwhelm an aggressor's dark-adapted vision which provides a tactical advantage, and the lowest output level is perfect for tasks that don't require so much light. The output sequence is user programmable to go from high to low or from low to high, whichever you prefer.
The recoil-proof, virtually indestructible LED's output is controlled via an easy-to activate, ergonomic pushbutton switch on the WristLight's rugged polymer body. The LED is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that's easily charged using an included micro-USB cable there's even an integral LED fuel gauge that lets you know when the WristLight needs charging.
- Straps to support-hand wrist, via an adjustable nylon band, for instant access to 300 lumens and automatic alignment with pistol
- Precision faceted reflector creates perfect MaxVision Beam that's wide and evenly dispersed
- Ergonomic pushbutton switching activates three levels of useful light: 300, 60 and 15 lumens; activation sequence is user programmable to go from high to low or low to high
- Fuel gauge indicates remaining battery power
- Constructed from high-impact polymer
- Powered by a single rechargeable lithium-ion battery