Strike Industries Shock Buffer for Glock
Item Code: GSB
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The SI Glock Shock Buffer was designed to increase durability between the areas of the metal slide and polymer frame while also decrease the amount of overall wear. Engineered with a retaining design, the buffer is ensured security on the side with an added extra cushion knob for an extra buffer. This buffer features a polyester based thermoplastic polyurethane barrier that is uniquely designed to absorb recoil and decreases the shock to the hands which prevents muscle fatigue and allows for more control for the next shot. The GSB is compatible with several models of Glock and comes in two degrees of hardness for the users desire comfort level of recoil relief.
- Softer recoil
- Longer lifespan between metal slide and polymer frame
- Decrease of shock to hands which prevents muscle fatigue
- Increased control for precision
- Two options for buffer shock relief
- Maximized surface to absorb impact
- Uniquely designed cushion knobs for extra buffer
- Material: Polyester Based Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Available Colors: Smoke, Red
- Length: 3/4"
- Caliber Size: For Glock 17, 17L, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 24C, 31, 32, 37. Not for Gen4, Gen5, or Micro Glocks (G42, 43)
- Weight: 0.1 oz.
- 1 x Smoke Shock 95 degree buffer (softer recoil impulse than the 115 degree buffer)
- 1 x Red Shock 115 degree buffer
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.